Blog Comment and Moderation Guidelines
The Housing First Academy actively welcomes engagement, debate and discussion around the blogs posted.
By submitting a comment you are agreeing to the following responsibilities.
The Housing First Academy reserves the right not to publish any comments that contravene any of these responsibilities:
- Identification - Anonymous comments are not permitted. When you register to participate, we will ask for your name, email address and your reason for participation.
- Conduct and use of language - Comments should be relevant to the blog post. Any off-topic, abusive or defamatory comments will not be accepted. Comments should not attack an individual’s personality or character.
- Spamming and advertising - No advertising or promotion is permitted except when an event or service has direct relevance to the topic of discussion.
The Housing First Academy asserts:
- Blog content and discussion may be shared on the Housing First Academy site, mailing list or e-Newsletter.
- In publishing a comment to the blog, the Housing First Academy is not endorsing the view shared.
- Comments on this blog are pre-moderated: that means they are approved by the Housing First Academy before they are publicly viewable.
- We will endeavour to publish comments that meet the guidelines as soon as possible.
Would you like to register to comment on the blog?
Would you be interested in writing a blog article?
Please get in touch.
If you have any questions or feedback, please get in touch.
You can also sign up for our mailing list for updates and our e-Newsletter, and follow us on Twitter and Linkedin.